As a leader in the inflatables insurance market, we’ve seen the bounce house rentals business increase in popularity in recent years. Renting a bounce house for a kid’s party is an affordable option guaranteed to be the hit of any event. But, like most activities, being mindful of safety is critical to maximizing the fun. Here are a few things to keep in mind…
- ALWAYS follow the rules/guidelines as provided by the equipment provider.
- Make the area beneath and around the bounce house clear of obstacles.
- Provide for a safe exit from the bounce house.
- Be mindful of the weather – wind and rain can lead to an unsafe bouncing experience.
- Only allow children to use the bounce house with adult supervision.
- Only allow children of about the same age and size to bounce together.
- NEVER exceed the age / size / # of bouncers as determined by the provider of the equipment.
- Remove shoes, jewelry, phones, eyeglasses, etc. prior to bouncing.
- Review safety with the children – no rough housing, etc.
- Bounce INSIDE the inflatable – do not climb on the outside.
- Common sense goes a long way toward providing a safe bounce house experience!
About Northeast Insurance Center:
Northeast Insurance Center provides insurance for inflatables – both inflatable rentals and within indoor inflatable centers – with the best coverage and lowest premiums. Our experienced staff understands that every venue has unique needs. As an independent insurance agent, we represent virtually every major insurance carrier in the U.S.A. that specializes in the amusement industry.
Our specialized programs save an average of 20% to 30% and MORE on inflatable insurance for rentals and indoor centers!