Daycare insurance is a specific kind of business insurance tailored to address the unique challenges faced by childcare businesses. Northeast Insurance Center provides Preschools and Daycare Centers with the best coverage and lowest premiums.
Our specialized programs save an average of 20% to 30% and MORE!
Let us put together a program for you today.
Daycare insurance programs include:
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Legal defense protection included
- Variety of limits available
- Affordable premiums with financing options
- General Liability provides coverage for property damage and personal injuries to non-employees.
- Premises Liability to cover areas around your facility including parking lots and playgrounds.
- Professional Liability to cover employees including teachers and childcare workers.
- Commercial Vehicle Liability for company owned vehicles involved in the transportation of children.
- Non-owned Vehicle Liability to cover privately owned vehicles involved in the transportation of children.
- Corporal Punishment Liability provides financial protection should your business face a claim involving a child being struck by an employee.
- Abuse and Molestation Liability to protect your business against severe financial losses involved in such claims.
- Umbrella Liability to extend your coverage limits if needed.
- Building coverage
- Contents coverage
- Outdoor Equipment coverage
Additional Coverage Available For:
- Field trips and off-site activities
- Special Events
- Lost income
- Workers Compensation
Request a Quote
Excess / Umbrella
We insure preschools and day care centers throughout the entire United States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.